Skyrim RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Barbarians Among Us (Open)
OFFICIAL RULE BOOK I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:14 pm by Hellbreaker3

» and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open)
OFFICIAL RULE BOOK I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:13 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Beginning of a path(Open)
OFFICIAL RULE BOOK I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:04 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Welcome to School( Open)
OFFICIAL RULE BOOK I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 6:53 pm by A pimp named Pika

» custom spell rules proposition
OFFICIAL RULE BOOK I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 7:16 pm by Moon

» Just a bard doin bard things (open)
OFFICIAL RULE BOOK I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:16 pm by Thr33

» Pierelle Ashkiss (Done)
OFFICIAL RULE BOOK I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 6:37 pm by Moon

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:07 am

OFFICIAL RULE BOOK

Go down

OFFICIAL RULE BOOK Empty OFFICIAL RULE BOOK

Post by Moon Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:02 pm

The Official Skyrim RPG Rule Book

1. Introduction
2. Expectation
3. Chatbox
4. Warning System
5. Suitable Content
6. Approval Process
7. Character Number

Last edited by Moon on Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Moon
Moon
Admin

https://rpgskyrim.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL RULE BOOK Empty Re: OFFICIAL RULE BOOK

Post by Moon Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:04 pm

Welcome to the Skyrim RPG!
This is the official guide on how to act on the site and how we run. If you are looking for anything on character creation this is the topic you should go too.
Character Creation

Last edited by Moon on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Expectations

Here at SRPG we have expectations for those who decided to join our site. We want to make sure that that roleplaying is as inclusive and fun as possible for everyone. That being said, here are some basic rules.

God Modding/Power Play

This is a big no no, just like it is in almost every RPG out there. You are in control of your character and your character only. You should stick by the rules and do not control what happens to peoples characters.
Ex:(Your character is Jimmy, your fellow roleplayer's character is Bob)
As Jimmy was wandering through the fields he noticed a familiar face, Bob! The boy would run to Bob, tackle him, and murder him. Jimmy always hated Bob.

This is not giving Bob anyway to defend himself, therefore Godmodding. A proper way of doing it would be "Jimmy would attempt to murder him.". This gives the other player a chance to fight back, or if they'd like, let their character be murdered.

Posting Order
A big thing to keep track of is posting order. Posting order is when you always post the same way from when you joined. Keeping this is vital so that people do not get confused. This does not apply to fun games in the Miscellaneous section.
EX:
Bob Posts elaborate thread
Jimmy joins
Jen joins
Bob posts
Jimmy Posts
Jen posts

And so on. This can become difficult and if you ever need help trying to figure out the posting order, feel free to ask a mod or admin. If this thread does not have a posting order, make sure others know before roleplaying.

Quality vs Quantity
It's pretty simple, there's no point on rambling about the table setting when your in a giant group thread. Let me get this straight, there is nothing wrong with posting long posts, we encourage it, we just do not encourage it all to be nonsense.
In WWRPG we want all of your posts to be quality. If you are new and quality is only a paragraph, that's fine! Another note, all posts must at least be five sentences!

I touched a lot about this topic here

Last edited by Moon on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Chatbox Rules

When you click on the home button or on the banner you get taken to the home page. This is where all of the categories are held along with the chatbox. For people who are new, you can log into the chatbox and basically have an instant conversation with fellow members who are also logged in
The chatbox is supposed to be a fun and safe place so there must be a few general rules set.

Being Kind
This is a basic rule for almost any site you'll go on, being kind. Chatbox is a place for people to chat and get to know each other, we don't want people to ruin it and hurt peoples feelings. That being said, you should always be respectful towards each other.
Another note. To keep people at peace and to not have a war in the chatbox, lets limit most talks on religion and politics. I don't mind you having a chit chat, but when people begin to debate on whats better or whats right, that's when you need to move it to Private Messaging (PM). If someone asks you to stop you need to take it to PM right away. If a mod asks you to stop and you don't, they have the right to kick you, if you continue after that, they can ban you.

Filter
In the chatbox I do not mind for mild cursing, unless some asks you otherwise, but keep it at a low. We do have a filter for some of the worst words, but please don't use it.

PG-13
Skyrim RPG is site that is PG-13, this applies to the chatbox as well. We all pretty much know what that means. No sexual content (to an extent), and keep the cursing on the low.

Spam
Spamming is when you repeatedly say the same thing over and over in the chatbox. Of course there is exceptions, but we'd like you to keep it now more than posting 5 more times in a row. Just try not to annoy people.

Advertising
Advertising can always be a bit iffy, but I understand if you want more members. If you do advertise, please do not do it in the chatbox, do it here
If you advertise here, please post this site's url somewhere so we can get equal recognition.

Warning/Punishment
Here's a basic system on how we deal with people who break the rules.

First time you break the rules you are given a warning from a Mod or Admin.

The Second time you break the rules you are given a one day ban from the chatbox.

The third time you break the rules, depending the severity, you either get a few months ban from the chat box or even a permanent ban.

Again, this can all change depending on the circumstance, the staff will talk about it if need be.

Last edited by Moon on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:45 pm

Warning System

I have the chatbox warning system in the post above so you may refer to that.

I'll put this simply. Say you are breaking a site rule, you get a warning. Break more site rules again, one last warning. After that, depending on the rule, the mod and Admin will all discuss this and decide a proper punishment.
Of course, varying on which rule is broken decides how many warnings you get, but it is all in the hands of the staff.  
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:52 pm

Suitable Content
SRPG is a site based on PG-13 for sexual content and pretty much free to do whatever else. Gore is welcome!

Some special things to note, in posts you should be aware of swearing and stuff. Your character can swear as much as they please however keep the more bad swear words out of the way. (F word and C word come to mind)
Also, sexual content should be kept low. If there is consent between the roleplayers and you decide to have sexy time, fade the roleplay to black. People will know what this means, so don't elaborate on details.

Gore on the other hand is fine. If you do not want gore in your thread state so ahead of time, but don't always expect this site to be gore free. This is a Skyrim RPG after all.
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Approval Process

Step 1:
Create a character after deciding long and hard what you want. Don't forget to question everything you write after you do it! Very Happy

Step 2:
Post Character App into the Character Creation section.

Step 3:
Wait for a mod to claim the app. (Do not pester mods to claim the app. If you are waiting over 2 weeks without a claim or critique then you may ask for pm a mod or admin)

Step 4:
Wait for either an approval from the mod or critique.

Step 5:
If you get a critique. Please do as the mod says unless it's unreasonable. Once all critiques are made the mod will approve and move the character into the approved section.

Step 6:
Join or make a thread! Have fun!
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:08 am

Character Amount

Every person on this site is allowed to have a total of 3 characters (unless stated otherwise). You can make them whenever and do not have to have a particular post count to make a new character. However, if you have a tendency to drop and make new characters quickly you will be on a temporary warning to stick to a character.

I'll also state here. NO ONE. I repeat. NO ONE CAN BE THE DRAGONBORN
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum