Skyrim RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Barbarians Among Us (Open)
custom spell rules proposition I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:14 pm by Hellbreaker3

» and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open)
custom spell rules proposition I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:13 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Beginning of a path(Open)
custom spell rules proposition I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:04 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Welcome to School( Open)
custom spell rules proposition I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 6:53 pm by A pimp named Pika

» custom spell rules proposition
custom spell rules proposition I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 7:16 pm by Moon

» Just a bard doin bard things (open)
custom spell rules proposition I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:16 pm by Thr33

» Pierelle Ashkiss (Done)
custom spell rules proposition I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 6:37 pm by Moon

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:07 am

custom spell rules proposition

2 posters

Go down

custom spell rules proposition Empty custom spell rules proposition

Post by Hellbreaker3 Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:05 pm

a charrie must have at least 30 manna, and lets say 130 in a school of magic. if they spell uses two schools, said limit is cut in half.When a charrie makes a spell, we add it to a list and put down how likely it is for that charrie to teach and/or share said spell.Perhaps modifying limits based on level of power said spell is at.
( And of course, the limits are essentially a example, open to modification by They who Rule)

Example

Hellfire Saw/Shuriken/Disc
The mage creates a spinning disc of highly concentrated hell/magefire above their hand, and throws it at a enemy. Said disc not only burns, but cuts into its victim. Dualweilded version creates a much bigger disc/a swarm of discs.
Chance of sharing/teaching:Low. You must gain the trust of the mage and be a comrade in story to be able to learn it.
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

custom spell rules proposition Empty Re: custom spell rules proposition

Post by Moon Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:16 pm

I think that is a great idea! We will most likely use different numbers and put more limitations on these things, but overall it is a nice idea.
I will talk to the other staff members about it so we can get it all sorted out!
Moon
Moon
Admin

https://rpgskyrim.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum