Skyrim RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Barbarians Among Us (Open)
Beginning of a path(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:14 pm by Hellbreaker3

» and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open)
Beginning of a path(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:13 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Beginning of a path(Open)
Beginning of a path(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:04 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Welcome to School( Open)
Beginning of a path(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 6:53 pm by A pimp named Pika

» custom spell rules proposition
Beginning of a path(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 7:16 pm by Moon

» Just a bard doin bard things (open)
Beginning of a path(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:16 pm by Thr33

» Pierelle Ashkiss (Done)
Beginning of a path(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 6:37 pm by Moon

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:07 am

Beginning of a path(Open)

Go down

Beginning of a path(Open) Empty Beginning of a path(Open)

Post by Hellbreaker3 Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:04 pm

A gentle, soft yawn sounded, and Titus sits up, scrubbing at his eyes as the wind ruffled the messy brown hair sticking up.He lookjs around, cradling his staff in his arm, and spots a new set of Novice robes, shimmering slightly with enchantment, laying on the nearby dresser.Hopping out of bed, he pads over, and making sure the door was shut, tries them on. Feeling the enchantment take hold, he gasps in surprise."Wow....." He carefully folds his green robes, hugging them close for a sec, then puts them ways, walking out as his new boots shuffle against the floor...

Winding up in front of the lecture hall, the boy adjusts his hood nervously, biting his lip, and considers retreating to the library. But then he hears the lecture.

"I would just like to remind everyone, once again, that Restoration is indeed a valid school of magic. It is absolutely worthy of research, despite many of the notes I've had left in my bed. And my desk. And on occasion, my meals..." He blinks, then enters, sticking close to the door and watching shyly as a lady trainer continues on.
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down