Skyrim RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Barbarians Among Us (Open)
Wisps and Warlocks (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:14 pm by Hellbreaker3

» and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open)
Wisps and Warlocks (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:13 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Beginning of a path(Open)
Wisps and Warlocks (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:04 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Welcome to School( Open)
Wisps and Warlocks (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 6:53 pm by A pimp named Pika

» custom spell rules proposition
Wisps and Warlocks (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 7:16 pm by Moon

» Just a bard doin bard things (open)
Wisps and Warlocks (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:16 pm by Thr33

» Pierelle Ashkiss (Done)
Wisps and Warlocks (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 6:37 pm by Moon

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:07 am

Wisps and Warlocks (open)

3 posters

Go down

Wisps and Warlocks (open) Empty Wisps and Warlocks (open)

Post by Thr33 Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:50 am

A low thud rang through the inn as a cloaked Dark Elf entered in along with a strong breeze of the snowstorm that had been brewing outside. Quick glares fell onto the elf as he removed the cloth that had been covering his face, protecting it from the cold. He could feel that he wasn't necessarily welcome there, but the storm was too strong at the moment to push on for the College and he couldn't see the path towards his home. It seemed as though it may be Azura's will to be here tonight.

As Casimar closed the doorway and made way towards a table in the corner, the patrons brought their attention back towards their drinks. It seemed as though they would have to get used to the idea of him being there for now. A Nord woman with long red hair moved across the hall towards his table from the bar, carrying a tray but not seeming particularly overjoyed to see him.

"You need me to get you anything?" The woman asked, smiling weakly as she leaned forward grabbing a glass that had been sitting on the table.

"Ale, thanks," Casimar responded brightly. He paused and held eye contact as the woman stood still, as if she had something more to say for a moment. As if to give in to the situation, finally, she sighed and walked away, moving towards the bar.

Cass thanked the barmaid as she returned and allowed the ale to warm him as he kept to himself in the corner of the inn, waiting for whatever Azura had brought him here for.
Thr33
Thr33

Back to top Go down

Wisps and Warlocks (open) Empty Re: Wisps and Warlocks (open)

Post by Bloo Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:55 am

It was a strange sight in Skyrim to see a Dunmer interacting with the population by taking solace in a bar. An even more illusive occurrence for two to enter the same bar within minutes of each other. So, when Lilitha pushed the door open harshly, a stern frown on her face as she shook of the terrible snow, many started to feel uneasy in the quaint tavern.

"I need a drink." She announced rather boisterously. She quickly scanned the room, choosing to avoid the Nord folk who looked at her with disgust and sat at the end of the table with the other Dunmer.

She desperately hoped things would remain civil. It was easy to provoke Molag Bal's ruthlessness that she'd instilled in herself long ago. She could easily be persuaded to send a few souls to Oblivion for her master to collect. That, and she found the cold temperatures of the mountains cold and above all boring.
Bloo
Bloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thr33 Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:05 am

Just as the barmaid returned with his drink, Casimar turned his head along with the rest of the tavern's to see yet another visitor. Oddly enough, it ended up being another Dunmer. Casimar paused before taking a drink. A strange coincidence indeed.

And as she moved to his own table and requested her own drink, Casimar looked into his red liquid quizzically, sending a silent prayer to Azura, wondering what she had planned for him.

"So, you made it, did you?" he spoke, sounding as if he was expecting her. "Just in time..."

Casimar took a step before leaning forward and squinting, almost waiting for things to add up a bit more for him.

"Well, go on then. Who's name do you come by?"
Thr33
Thr33

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:04 am

The door opens again, and two forms inter. One was large, and powerfully built, much like a ex soldier. A mace swang on his belt. The other, much,much smaller and slightler, was clad in hooded green robes and a cloak much too big for him, probably the big guys. This was confirmed when Titus speaks at his guardian with a distinct scolding edge to his voice, despite the shy and gentle tone."Y-you should h-have kept your c-smiles  You c-could catch frostbite." Karl laughs."Wahahaha!! Nonsense!! They don't call me the Stout for nothing my boy. Besides, you need it more then I!!You were shaking so hard that without that staff of yours you would have fell!We're close...We'll go to the college after this storm dies down." He ruffles the boys hair through his hood, and guides him over to a table near the two dunmer, though not too close. He didn't feel like having to split the head of any fool that thought to turn on his young charge.A barmaid approaches, and smiles teasingly at Titus."Ey there, little mage!! You should prepare..The female students will be all over a cutie like  you!!" Reddening, Titus pulls his hood over his face.As the two adults share a amused glance,Karl orders for him."Get him milk, and me some Mead, please."
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum