Skyrim RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Barbarians Among Us (Open)
Barbarians Among Us (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:14 pm by Hellbreaker3

» and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open)
Barbarians Among Us (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:13 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Beginning of a path(Open)
Barbarians Among Us (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:04 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Welcome to School( Open)
Barbarians Among Us (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 6:53 pm by A pimp named Pika

» custom spell rules proposition
Barbarians Among Us (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 7:16 pm by Moon

» Just a bard doin bard things (open)
Barbarians Among Us (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:16 pm by Thr33

» Pierelle Ashkiss (Done)
Barbarians Among Us (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 6:37 pm by Moon

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:07 am

Barbarians Among Us (Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barbarians Among Us (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barbarians Among Us (Open)

Post by Hellbreaker3 Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:15 am

When she asks what he does, cold gold eyes look at her."suppose you can consider me a.....hunter." He rotates his arm.Yes...combat ready again.He picks up Judgement, examining its edge, before doing the same to the twins.Looking at the girl, he nods."I see........I'm fire, as well."
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Melony Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:53 am

She stared at him a bit perking her lips and moving them off to the side as she stared at him. She hadn't seen him at the sanctuary before was he just a secret member? She looked to Fred to Reaper they would just be holding the same expressions with nothing different changing but having been child hood best friends then tee sweet hearts and now married who spent all their time together they noticed things in their looks they gave that others didn't and if this was 2015 or so in a world full of hipsters they would call it a conversation like 2 characters from how i met your mother liliy and marshal used to do called their secret metal conversations or something like that.

'Do you receginize him?'
'Not at all'
'Think he could be with the brother hood?'
'No Arobrynn would not have treated a brother like that, or at least I hope he wouldn't have.'
'Right, then what kind of hunter could he mean?'
'I'm not sure'

Melnoy then looked back to reaper "Are you a bounty hunter or something? You aren't with the dark brotherhood are you? I'm not too sure I want to be seen helping out a brotherhood member in my home town people might get the wrong idea" She asked sounding cautious and uneasy as fred protectively eyed him to see his as he spoke up. "We will not report you or anything, it's just that my wife and I are a bit nervous when it comes to hired killers." he added in.
Melony
Melony

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:59 am

Reaper snorts. So...they understood."Do away with your worries, you don't fall under my prey. Mine is more....personal." He grabs his robe, putting it back on and slotting Judgement back into the holder on his hack.
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Melony Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:03 am

They eyed him but nodded and miley got up. "Alright! Let's get you that room then!" She said smiling as fred would walk over and stand next to her and waited for Reaper to join them before heading to the inn.
Melony
Melony

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:03 pm

Reaper nods, the light glinting off his skull like mask. With the sound of clattering bones, the warrior walks over to them, and they exit the temple. As they walk, he examines his surroundings. He'll need to figure out all the hidden locations in this town...Reaper nods once, then looks at the inn as they approach.
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:14 pm

BUMP
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2