Skyrim RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Barbarians Among Us (Open)
and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:14 pm by Hellbreaker3

» and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open)
and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:13 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Beginning of a path(Open)
and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:04 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Welcome to School( Open)
and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 6:53 pm by A pimp named Pika

» custom spell rules proposition
and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 7:16 pm by Moon

» Just a bard doin bard things (open)
and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:16 pm by Thr33

» Pierelle Ashkiss (Done)
and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 6:37 pm by Moon

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:07 am

and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open)

2 posters

Go down

and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open) Empty and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open)

Post by Hellbreaker3 Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Two figures, one small the other large, walk down the road."Blasted crook...can't believe he cheated us like that...You well, Titus?" The boy nods, stumbling slightly."Y-yes, Uncle Karslmar.." They'd be riding a cart to their destination, were it not for the driver who'd taken their money and left. Karl sighs, then ruffles Titus's hair through his hood."Not much longer, my boy. Whiterun's close."

Some time later......Karl jumps over the fence, unleashing a bone splintering blow to the thugs jaw as he adjusts his hold on the small form in his arm, wincing from the cut said thug had given him."Hold on, Titus!!! Just a few more minutes!!" The boy nods. Seeing another thug begin to aim a bow, he aims his staff. As a magelight attaches to his nose, the thug yelps, letting go of the string. Cursing as the arrow pierces his boot, he falls over, clutching his wounded foot."

Hahaha, well..d-done, my boy!!" Finally, they reach the gate, and Karl sets Titus down, falling over."Oof...bl'bl-blasted....s-scum..." Titus blinks, then he gasps, seeing the cut. It was rather deep."Hold om.!" Karl begins to protest, but blinks as a small fist slams into his cheek. 

Taking advantage of the surprise, Titus thinks quickly, then nods, using oakskin and  healing hands, his hands glowing as he channels his man's towards the wound. Depleting it quickly, the boy uses the equilibrium spell, coughing as damage sets in. Glancing up as his guardian finally faints from the pain, he continues on as the guards begun to approach him, repeating till his vision begins to flicker. Weaving,Titus smiles."You'll.....be OK..." Finally fainting, he slumps over Karl's form.

Last edited by Hellbreaker3 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open) Empty Re: and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open)

Post by Moon Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:57 pm

People's voices could be heard from outside of the shop, commotion of sort. Imiyra was grinding up some herbs to make a potion of healing as her mother emerged from the back room. She limped towards the window and saw a storm of people around the main gate, wondering what the commotion was. "Mother you should rest, I'm working on a remedy for you." She told her mother gently, referring to the growing problem with her legs. She had gained some nasty bumps on her legs recently, they made it hard for her mom to walk.

Knocks would be heard on the shop door as the mother opened it, revealing four people, two of them injured and being carried. "They're hurt. Bad." The man stated plainly as Myra ran to the back of the store to grab two mats. She ran back to the front and laid them out for the two people to lay on. "What happened?" She asked as she went to the table to get some supplies.
Moon
Moon
Admin

https://rpgskyrim.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open) Empty Re: and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open)

Post by Hellbreaker3 Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:29 pm

The !an gently sits a small figure clad in hooded green robes down on the mat."Bandit trouble.The big man managed to fight them off, but got gutcut. From what the guards told me, the boy here overdid it using Healing magic on his friend."As Titus groans, turning, the man pats his shoulder reassuringly, only to frown as the boy continues. Noticing the way he was grasping around, he hands him his staff as Karl was sat down, snorting at the way Titus holds it close, almost cuddling it.
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:18 pm

Myra nodded, not keeping eye contact with anyone, he face was flushed red from the attention. She didn't like having strange people in the shop like this, it was overwhelming and made her feel uneasy. However, she had two lives on the line at the moment and she needed to save.
Her mother quickly tended to the old man where she used a concoction to heal his open wound fully. She also made him drink something which would heal him immediately. While she was doing this, Myra placed her hands on the side of the younger boys head and used her healing hands to bring his health up. After a few seconds, she tilted back his head to take down some potion of healing that would bring up his health a lot.
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:12 pm

The two groan on receiving their medicine. Soon, Karl wakes up, clutching his stomach."By the Divines...that hurts.........WHERE'S THE BOY?!" He glances around wildly, then sees Titus.Sighing in relief, he looks at Myra."What's wrong with him, Miss?"

Then Titus wakes up.Groaning, he levers his arm underneath him, only for it to shake, then give, dumping him back onto the ground.Wincing, the young mage begins cataloging his pains. Weakness, pain in head;rapidly fading;a curious drained sensation...Looking up at the nice looking lady,he speaks shyly."U-uhm....i-is Uncle here? I-is he OK?"
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:49 am

The older man woke up first and panicked, followed by him spotting his traveling partner. He asked what happened with him which Myra simply averted her eyes, causing her mother to step in. "Myra thinks he used a spell called Oakflesh to convert his health into magic. He was really weak yet didn't have any outer wounds." Her mother explained gently as Titus woke up.
He asked if his uncle was okay which Myra simply sent her gaze towards the uncle so he knew where he was. She then quickly removed herself from the room to go grab another potion. It didn't take her long to return where she handed Titus a bottle that would heal him a bit more from the inside and then out.
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:27 am

Karl nods, snorting. "I see...." When Titus spots him, he gives a soft cry of relief, smiling."Y-Youre safe..." Karlnods at him."Yes, and I'm also greatly agitated. Risking yourself like that?..Later, you're getting a scolding and a hug, understand?""Y-yes sir...." Looking up as Myra returns, the young kage takes the potion with a grateful smile. Holding it carefully, Titus downs it, sighing in relief as the potion gets to work. Looking shyly at the older woman, he speaks."U-uhm...combination of H-healing Hands, Equilibrium, a-and Oakflesh...T-the oakflesh uhm...I-it shielded me from the w-worst of any d-damage so I could c-continue on h-healing my uncle..."
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:59 pm

When he drank the potion and continued explaining what he did, this explaining a bit more about the situation by itself. Myra's mom smiled at them and looked at Myra, reaching behind the counter to grab a small coin purse. She would then hand it to Myra with a smile, her kindness seeping through. "I am Saelihn and this is Imirya." Madam Duskpool introduced, patting Myra on the back. "Myra, why don't you take them to the Inn and pay for their meal and room." She told her, sending her out. Myra only gave her a skeptical look and head to the door, waiting for them to follow.
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:37 am

Karl nods, standing up with a wince, his hand going to his belly."Ooh..still sensitive.... But excellent work, my boy, ladies.Thank you for both the healing, and the generosity." Titus examines his guardian in concern, but nods in agreement, reddening slightly st the praise.The boy works on standing up, but wobbles, bracing with his staff.

Sighing, he catalogues his ills again.Pain was able but gone...but he still had weariness and weakness...Yelping as  large and powerful hand grabs him by the scruff of his robe,he protests softly as Karl dumps him on his shoulders."U-uncle, I'll be OK, I c-can walk on my o-own.." "No, you can't. Not to be crueltongued, you're not exactly the strongest as is, and after what you pulled its no wonder you're weary.You need rest." Titus frowns slightly, but sighs, nodding. The man walks over to Myra."My apologies, Miss Imirya.Thank you and Madam Saelihn again for the help. Shall we?"
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:34 pm

When they both were up and ready to go Myra opened the door the led them to the main area. Before them was a well surrounded by a few stalls, to their left was another store and to their right was the inn.
and people wonder why it's better to buy a horse...( Moon/Open) Whiter10
Myra silently walked towards the Inn where she held the door open for the two, still not making eye contact. When they all made it in, the girl silently made her way to the desk and ignored the drunk men tripping around each other with a mug full of mead, some of them brawling and others singing. "Here's for the room upstairs." She whispered, handing over the bag of coins. It was enough money to let them have the room upstairs for three days.

While she was buying their room, a lady came up to the two boys and offered them soup and something to drink, followed by pointing to the table. Myra would wait for them to get settled before leaving.
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Titus pulls his hood over his face, sinking into his robe as people look at him.Oh the nine...This was so embarrassing... But, green eyes peek out, examining the area curiously.A new town....

They enter the inn, and Titus flinches at the sight of a brawl. Karl just shakes his head, amused, and smiles at the girl as she pays for them."Thanks again, miss. I'll try to pay you back before we leave." As the lady offers them soup and something to drink, the man bows slightly with a grin, careful of the kid on his shoulders."Why, thank you, madam!! We'll happily accept!!" Walking over to the table, he carefully sits his charge into a chair, claiming his own seat."I'll have mead, please." "U-uhm....J-juice...or maybe j-just water..Uhm...t-thank you..."
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:47 pm

The lady returned with what they ordered and gave Myra a smile. She approached the small girl with a hand on her hip. "You're always bringing in new folk, maybe one day you'll be able to spend that money on yourself for once." She teased, patting Myra's head then going to the back to fill out some more orders. The Bosmer simply nodded at her words and looked at the two that were seated by the table, letting out a breath.
She approached them with caution and looked at them, avoiding eye contact. "I hope your stay is nice." She spit out before turning her heel and walking out the door. Her face was completely red with embarrassment.
Moon
Moon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:14 am

Karl nods. "Thank you, miss. If this towns as goodhearted as you, I'm sure it will be." Titus nods."U-uhm....y-yes..." He smiles at her waving goodbye, though he frowns slightly."I-I hope we didn't o-offend her..." "not to worry my boy, she's similar to you I reckon." Nodding, Titus turns his attention to his meal, zipping at his juice. As they finish they head up to bed, the day having passed by that time. Karl looks at Titus as he sets him down."Titus?" "yes uncle?" "Never, ever risk your self like that again..." Hugging him, he ruffles the boy's hair."And thank you for healing me. I'd be deadmeat if you hadn't. Now, get some rest, buddy." They go to sleep ...

The next morning, the young healer sits outside the inn on the steps, his staff propped beside him aside him. Calmly turning a page, he smiles as the breeze ruffles his hair, though wincing slightly. Ow...though a nights rest on a actual bed had done wonders, he was still a little weak. That of course, meant his companion had gone mother hen and forbidden him to explore without supervision. Huffing in irritation, the boy reads some more, waiting for Karl to get back.
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker3 Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:13 pm

BUMP
Hellbreaker3
Hellbreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down